In this article, we will be imparting to you every one of the strategies on How to Root Android Devices Without TWRP Recovery. Custom Recovery makes a great deal of things simpler with regards to customization on Android gadgets as the stock recuperation of any gadget puts on certain limitations for the clients.
Furthermore, tech nerds would definitely think about the best Custom Recovery, all things considered, – TWRP Recovery. Such custom recuperations help you root your gadget, streak firmware documents, streak custom ROMs, perform processing plant reset, etc. Be that as it may, because of our designers, we currently have numerous alternate approaches to play out a specific interaction without utilizing TWRP.
Indeed, TWRP Recovery makes everything simpler. A ton of gadgets continually get official TWRP Builds and others forgot about, get informal TWRP Builds from discussions like XDA. In any case, there are still a few gadgets that don’t get a TWRP Build in any case.
Also, consequently, they are left with no other alternative than to avoid redoing their gadget. However, this isn’t how it ought to be correct? Also, consequently, our engineers have brought strategies through which you can perform progressed level customization and changes without utilizing TWRP Recovery.
Allow us to take, for instance, you would now be able to Disable DM-Verity or Android Verified Boot without TWRP. In the event that you didn’t know yet, you can likewise Root OnePlus 8 Pro without TWRP Recovery. So if yours is a gadget which doesn’t have a TWRP Build or in the event that you are searching for a more audacious way, you can follow the underneath manual for root android gadgets without TWRP Recovery.
Step by step instructions to Root Android Devices Without TWRP Recovery
Here is a point by point manage on the most proficient method to root android gadgets without TWRP Recovery. Simply try to follow every one of the essentials sole then, at that point continue with each progression in the given succession. We have shown you 2 techniques for fixing stock boot.img document just as for introducing the fixed boot picture.
- Download And Install ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool on Windows
- Download Magisk Manager
- Unlock the Bootloader of your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device. For this, you can go to Settings> About Phone> Tap on Build number for 7 times> Go back to Settings> Developer Options> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download Official Stock ROM on your device.
- Download and install USB Drivers.
Step 1: Get Stock Boot.img file from Stock ROM
To start with, we will need the stock boot.img file from Stock ROM. For different devices, these files are encrypted inside various packages. Like, for OnePlus the files are inside Payload.bin, for Realme and Oppo, these files are inside OZIP format. You will need to extract these files and then patch the stock boot.img file using the next step. You can use the below guide to see how to extract the payload.bin file to get stock boot.img –
Step 2: Patch Stock Boot.img file
There are 2 ways using which you can patch stock boot.img file. One is using new magisk and the other using old magisk –
Method 1 – Patch Stock Boot.img using New Magisk
- Open Magisk Manager on your device.
- Tap on the Install option.
- From the types of methods shown, choose Select and Patch a file.
- Locate the Stock boot. img that you extracted earlier and select it.
- Tap on the option of Let’s Go.
- Soon Magisk will patch this file and you will receive a message of Download complete on the screen.
- This patched boot image file will be saved in the internal storage of your device under the Downloads section and will be named as – magisk_patched.img.
Method 2 – Patch Stock Boot.img using Old Magisk
- To begin with, Download Stock firmware for your device.
- Then, Extract boot.img file from it.
- Move the file to the internal storage of your device.
- Now install Magisk Manager App on your phone.
- Open the app and tap on the Install button. Again choose Install from the menu that pops up.
- Next, choose the option of ‘Select and Patch a File’.
- Go to the internal storage of your device and then choose the previously extracted stock boot.img file.
- Magisk will now begin the patching procedure. Once it is finished, you can copy the patched boot.img file, which will be named as magisk_patched.img, and paste it on your PC in the platform-tools folder (ADB and Fastboot folder).
You can then proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Install Patched Boot image
Accepting that you have followed every one of the means referenced above and fixed the stock boot img document, you would now be able to go on to introduce and streak the fixed boot picture record on your gadget in order to root it. Here once more, you have 2 strategies for glimmering fixed boot picture.
The first is introducing fixed boot img utilizing Fastboot and the second is utilizing Magisk. You can follow any of the beneath measures relying upon your comfort. Nonetheless, on the off chance that we are to be asked, the Fastboot strategy to introduce fixed boot picture would be better and more helpful.
Method 1 – Install Patched Boot Image using Fastboot
- To start with, connect your device to the PC.
- Move the patched boot image file from your device to the ADB and Fastboot tools folder on your PC.
- In this folder, click on the empty space while pressing the Shift key. This will show a number of options on the screen. Of them, choose open PowerShell Window here.
- Or, you can also open the command prompt window by typing cmd in the address bar of this folder and then hit the Enter key.
- Enter the below command to see if your device has been successfully connected to PC –
- Then enter the below command to boot your device to fastboot/bootloader mode –
adb reboot bootloader
- Now to flash patched boot image file, enter the below command –
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
- For the devices having dual partition, i.e. A/B Partition, you will have to flash patched boot file to both the partitions. For this enter the below commands –
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
- Lastly, enter the below command to reboot your device-
You have successfully rooted your device without using TWRP Recovery! However, if you could not root your device using the above fastboot method, then do not worry just yet. You can still try out the below method to patch boot image using Magisk.
Method 2 – Install Patched Boot Image using Magisk
In case the above method to patch stock boot image using Fastboot commands did not work out for you, there is another method you can go for –
- Open the Magisk Manager app on your device.
- Now tap on the Install button and then again tap on the Install button that appears on the pop-up box.
- From the ‘Select Method‘ pop-up, choose Direct Install (Recommended) method.
- Once chosen, Magisk will now start flashing the patched boot image on your device.
- Lastly, tap on the Reboot option.
That was how easy it was to Root Android Devices Without TWRP Recovery or Custom Recovery.
Would i be able to root my telephone without TWRP Recovery?
Indeed, you can root your gadget without TWRP Recovery or some other Custom Recovery utilizing the stock boot picture document. The above guide will be useful for this situation.
How might I root my telephone without a PC or TWRP?
- Download Kingroot. Open the application on your gadget.
- Snap on the Start Root button.
- Your gadget will begin the establishing cycle.
- Eventually, restart your gadget.
How would I root my telephone without custom recuperation?
You can utilize the strategy offered above to root your gadget without Custom Recovery or you can utilize SuperSU Binaries without utilizing Custom Recovery. You can utilize a single tick root applications like Kingroot or SuperSU-Me Pro.
Would i be able to introduce SuperSU without TWRP?
Shockingly, No. You can’t introduce SuperSU without TWRP. Very much like some other root arrangement is introduced by glimmering root zip utilizing a Custom Recovery, you will require a custom recuperation like TWRP or OrangeFox to introduce SuperSU.
Finishing up Words
I trust that the above article was valuable and you could all effectively root Android gadgets without utilizing TWRP recuperation/custom recuperation. In the event that you are stuck at any of the above advances, go ahead and let us know in the remark area underneath. We will be happy to take care of you.